Alrighty let’s get back into this. Since I last posted I have had a bit of time off in which I did absolutely nothing but was hoping to at least go down to Melbourne to visit my family there. Didn’t happen but it gave me a chance, I guess, to binge watch a couple of shows, mainly anime.
First off I wouldn’t call myself a binge-watcher but my BF has pointed out that I have been known to watch multiple episodes of television of the one show in order. However these shows are usually shows that I have already watched before and I would count it more as a re-watch than an initial binge watch and I am really only watching the show as a intro for my BF as he had not watched it before. Actually the more that I think out it I probably binge watch more than I think that I have without realising that I have been doing it.
Well any who what I have binged watched over this most recent break:
· Mr Robot – iTunes – Wonderful show and I adore Christian Slater so that made it even better.
· Anti-Magic Academy – Animelab – Pretty good
· Sunday Without God – Animelab – pretty good
· Beyond the Boundary – Netflix – A pretty good anime
· Toradora! – Netflix – Started it a while ago and then got distracted so I returned to it and watched most of it but still haven’t completed it. Pretty good anime.
· Fairy Tail – Animelab – Duh, watched the newly released dubbed episodes.
· The Flash – combination of iTunes and Netflix – re-watching season 1 with my niece and we have just started season 2. Not sure what I am going to do with the crossover episode with Arrow as I refuse to let her watch Arrow, she is only 8 after all and ever Flash can be a little too mature for her though she has watched MA rated stuff before.
I have also started watching Merlin and have given The 100 a go which I might pick up. Also watched the first episode/s of the Shannara Chronicles last night which I did enjoy. I might also re-watch Daredevil in preparation for the new season. Of course this all hinges on when I get my internet back at home as our modem decided to die over the weekend. I am totally relying on Wi-Fi hotspots and have also occasionally using my mobile in the same capacity.
Song of the Day